TotalView Generation 2 provides community-based practices with a greater understanding of claims and remittance data while streamlining billing procedures through simple, graphically-based reports. Providing valuable insights into financial performance and productivity, practices are able to spot trends, maximize reimbursement and decrease denials.
TotalView offers advanced reporting options, including a customizable report dashboard, an expanded filter menu, benchmarking at the state, national and MAC level, report scheduling, email and export functionality and report drill-down capabilities.
Unique features include:
- Electronic Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) – The EOB search and retrieval function significantly reduces time otherwise spent searching files
- Utilization of Claims and Remittance Data – TotalView captures claim and remittance data (837s & 835s), creating useful and comprehensive reports for viewing reimbursement, denial and benchmarking data
- Non-Crossover Claims – Easily identify and submit claims that did not “cross-over” to a secondary payer and help your patients take full advantage of all available coverage
- Comprehensive Reporting – Identify denials and compare your contracted rates with actual reimbursement rates
- Software as a Service (SaaS) - Access your data in a web-based and secure manner without cumbersome and costly hardware upgrades
- PQRS Reporting – Auto-upload your practice’s data and monitor compliance to avoid penalties
Learn More Today
To learn more about TotalView Generation 2, call 855.477.9800 or click here.